Due to continued and sustainable growth Howard Construction are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor who will predominantly be based from the office in Great Bealings but will be covering sites across East Anglia.
Howard Construction have been established for more than 25 years and have gained a solid reputation within the industry for carrying out work on time and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working within the groundworks industry. The role will be working on multiple new build residential projects with major house builders across East Anglia.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
● Preparation and submission of interim applications for payments and final accounts
● Prepare, submit and agree contract variations with clients
● Procurement of materials and subcontractors (including payments)
● Attend contract meetings/on site meetings/pre-start meetings/variation meetings
● Supporting/reporting to directors
● Undertaking drawing revisions on add/omit exercises
● Strong Microsoft Office skills
● Previous experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor within civil engineering or groundworks
● Good communication skills
● Friendly telephone manor
Competitive salary and benefits
Please complete the following form to send us your CV: