Due to continued and sustainable growth Howard Construction are recruiting for an office coordinator to work from our headquarters in Great Bealings.
Howard Construction have been established for more than 25 years and have gained a solid reputation within the industry for carrying out work on time and to a high standard.
The successful candidate will keep the office running smoothly by filing documents, ordering office materials, carrying out administrative tasks and covering reception. As an office coordinator, you support all staff members, across office and site. The role will also involve assisting department managers with administrative tasks such as managing phone calls, scheduling appointments, coordinating paperwork between office and site and preparing rooms for meetings.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling email and telephone enquiries and taking the relevant details
- Producing documents as required
- Maintaining the computer and paper filing system, and ensuring that everything is updated accordingly
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience of working as an office administrator within the construction industry preferential but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Friendly telephone manor
- Full Time position
- Working hours – 8.30am – 5.00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- Salary Circa 25k
Please complete the following form to send us your CV: