Trainee / Junior Quantity Surveyor
Howard Construction (Anglia) Ltd are a well-established Groundworks and civil engineering
company, completing full Groundworks packages for many National House Builders and are
currently seeking a trainee Quantity Surveyor to join their busy commercial team.
The successful candidate will ideally have completed or be working towards a BSc (Hons) in
Quantity / Building Surveying and be familiar with MS office including excel and word.
Additional training and development will be provided by the Existing Commercial and
Surveying team to enable the candidate to progress to the role of Quantity Surveyor covering areas within Surveying.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
● Preparation and submission of interim applications for payment and final accounts
● Prepare, submit and agree contract variations to the Client
● Procurement of materials and Sub-contractors
● Contract cost analysis and control
● Attending Contract meetings
● Supporting / reporting to the Directors
● Carrying out take offs and preparation of Tenders
● Completed or be working towards a BSc (Hons) in Quantity / Building Surveying
● Be familiar with MS Office including Excel and Word
Competitive salary and benefits
Please complete the following form to send us your CV: